• +91-989-177-6189
  • Contact

    Book a healing session or just say Hi!X

    ADDRESS485A/7A Ahinsa Compound Opposite Dilshad Garden metro station, Delhi 110095 INDIA

    Sending your message. Please wait...

    Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.

    There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

    Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.

NEWS

What to expect from Reiki grid healing

By admin | In Healings | on February 7, 2013

Fellow energies, we are thankful to you all for your love, support and all the nice, love filled emails you are sending us. After reading and sharing every email, we feel so fresh and enriched with the gratitude to all of you, Reiki energy, our great teacher Mikao Usui and everyone we might forgot to. It is really an honor for us to be able to understand, share and experiments using Reiki and many other energy systems. We are also going to share every new experiment of ours with you all once we get approval and clearance from our receivers, so that you all can also do the same if needed.

Yesterday night, I was taking rest, when I got some good message on my whats app application, which I started sharing with my friends, and later my son. While forwarding one by one to friends, my son forwarded the same to one of our fellow Reiki healer from India by mistake. Since it was about 11PM, her husband called me back for the reason, which was quite understanding. It really was my mistake and I told him that my son did it by mistake, and later, I also talked my son about it and told him to do it carefully from next time. In the talks with him, he asked me for what can one expect to feel or sense after being in a Reiki grid, for which the healing is given. Since his question was reasonable and unique, I decided to write an article about it, so that all can understand what they should expect and feel during their Reiki grid healings.

Reiki grid comprises of various crystal pencils, pyramids, clusters and some other similar energies, which may help in a Reiki healing. These days, after a lot of experiments and personal experiences, we have added rock salt, magnet, camphor, mercury to our Reiki grid. We are using them all to perform a faster cleansing of blockages, in healing using magnet therapy, to spread positivity, burn any kind of blockage while keeping protected from any negative energy for our receivers. As per the energies initiated in our Reiki grid, our receivers gets protected from negative energies, their wishes getting fulfilled in a easier manner, their personal relationships improving and improvement in their Aura.

Improvement in Aura helps in getting them good fame and personal goals easily by working in the correct or desired direction. We are enclosing a recent pic of our Reiki grid, which is of the size of 4X4ft, and at present, we are working on about twenty different Reiki healings. The healings that we are currently working on are for personal relationships, financial improvement, physical health improvement, protection from negative energies and for salary. We are glad to tell you that most of our Reiki healings that are done using our Reiki grid are getting a good success rate of about 95%, and we are still hopeful for the rest 5%. However we do get some failures in case of one Reiki healing for eyes, one in for healing a patient from severe heart attack, but we are still hopeful to get better and positive results.

Soon we are once again thinking of expanding our Reiki grid size with more of energies and tools for improving and speeding our Reiki healing process. We just hope that you all are now able to understand on what you should expect and get from your Reiki grid healing. We are grateful to you all for your love, queries and trust on us.

Reiki blessings, Love and Light to you all and yours.

Vineet Jain

 

No Comments to "What to expect from Reiki grid healing"

All Rights Reserved @ http://reikienergyhealers.com/